SSC CPO Latest Syllabus 2022
SSC CPO Latest Syllabus 2022 हैलो दोस्तों कैसे है आप सब उम्मीद करता हु आप सब अचे होने तो दोस्तों अगर आप सब सरकारी नौकरी की तैयारी कर रहे है तो यहाँ पर आपको सरकारी नौकरी के लिए जो भी नोटिफिकेशन आएंगे सब मिल जायेंगे। और अगर आप SSC CPO Latest Syllabus 2022 के सिलेबस को खोज रहे है तो आप को कही और जाने की ज़रूरत नहीं है हम आपको के सिलेबस के बारे में बता देते है है।
The syllabus for the SSC CPO (Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organisation) examination is as follows:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: This section tests the candidate’s ability to recognize patterns, understand relationships, solve problems, and make decisions.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: This section covers current events, history, geography, economic and political science, sports, and culture.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section tests the candidate’s ability to perform mathematical calculations and solve numerical problems.
- English Comprehension: This section tests the candidate’s ability to understand and comprehend English language.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET): This section tests the candidate’s physical fitness and ability to perform various physical activities.
- Medical Examination: This section tests the candidate’s physical and mental fitness.
Note: The syllabus and pattern of the examination may vary as per the discretion of the conducting authority.
SSC CPO Latest Syllabus 2022 – Click Here
Some Useful Details Given Below
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO
Delhi SI : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with Driving License.
Other Post : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit For SSC CPO
Minimum Age : 20 Years and Maximum Age : 25 Years Age as on 01-01-2022 Age relaxation as per rules
Important Links For SSC CPO 2022
|SSC CPO PET Admit Card ( CR Region )||Click Here|
|SSC CPO PET Admit Card ( Other Region )||Click Here|
|SSC CPO Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Staff Selection Commission of India conducts the SSC CPO (Staff Selection Commission – Central Police Organization) competitive examination each year to select candidates for various positions within the Central Police Organizations (CPOs), including the SSB, ITBP, CRPF, BSF, and CISF. A written test is followed by physical tests, a medical checkup, and document verification in the examination process. Minimum educational requirements, age restrictions, and citizenship requirements are among the examination eligibility conditions.
The SSC CPO (Central Police Organization) selection process consists of the following steps:
- Online Application: On the official SSC website, you must first fill out an online application form and pay the application fee.
- Written Assessment: Paper I and Paper II are the two papers that make up the written exam. A test of general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, and quantitative aptitude is included in Paper I. It is an objective type test. Descriptive type questions from the English language and understanding are part of Paper II.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET): Candidates are eligible for the Physical Endurance Test if they pass the written test (PET). The PET comprises a variety of athletic events, including running, high jumping, long jumping, shot putting, and more.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The Physical Standard Test (PST) measures a candidate’s height, chest size, weight, and other physical characteristics.
- Medical Exam: The Medical Exam is used to determine a candidate’s physical and medical fitness.
- Final Merit List: A final merit list is created based on how well each candidate performed on the written test, PET, PST, and medical exam.
- Training: The SSC CPO Training Center will provide training to candidates who pass all stages of the selection process. The candidates go through a nine-month training programme where they receive instruction in a variety of policing-related topics.
- Final Appointment: Following training, candidates are hired as Sub-Inspectors in a variety of central police agencies, including the SSB, CISF, ITBP, BSF, CRPF, etc.
आप सब का बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद हमारी वेबसाइट Sarkari Damaad पर विजिट करने के लिए आगे भी आते रहना और अपने दोस्तों के साथ जरूर शेयर करना और आगे के लिए शुभकामनाये आप जल्दी से सरकारी दामाद बने हमारी यही दुआ है।
SSC CPO Latest Syllabus 2022 , SSC CPO Vacancy , SSC CPO Result , SSC Admit Card ,SSC CPO Schedule ,SSC CPO Latest Vacancy 2023