Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan Syllabus Class VII 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan Syllabus हैलो दोस्तों कैसे है आप सब उम्मीद करता हु आप सब अचे होने तो दोस्तों अगर आप सब सरकारी नौकरी की तैयारी कर रहे है तो यहाँ पर आपको सरकारी नौकरी के लिए जो भी नोटिफिकेशन आएंगे सब मिल जायेंगे। और अगर आप Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan Syllabus के सिलेबस को खोज रहे है तो आप को कही और जाने की ज़रूरत नहीं है हम आपको के सिलेबस के बारे में बता देते है है।
Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan Class VII Syllabus – NVS Syllabus
Eligibility Criteria for NVS
- Candidate must be a Resident of the District where the Navodaya School is Open.
- Passed the class 5th exam.
Age Limit For NVS
- Candidate Must be Born Between : 01-05-2011 to 30-04-2013
Important Links For NVS
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan
The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) curriculum is used by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan (NVS) for Class VII. English, Hindi, mathematics, science, social science, and a third language of the student’s choice are all included in the class seventh curriculum. Students learn grammar, comprehension, creative writing, and literature in English classes.
They study prose, poetry, and grammar in Hindi. Number systems, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics are a few examples of topics covered in mathematics. Biology, chemistry, and physics are all parts of science. History, geography, economics, and political science are all included in the social sciences. Along with these topics, NVS’s curriculum also covers IT (information technology) and art education. The third language made available to Class VII pupils may differ based on the particular Navodaya Vidyalaya, although it usually includes choices like Sanskrit, French, German, etc.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan (NVS) admission procedure is as follows:
- Eligibility: Students who have completed Class 5 are eligible to appear for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).
- Selection Test: JNVST is held in January every year for admission to Class 6. The test is conducted in different centers across the country and is completely free of cost.
- Result: The result of JNVST is usually declared in the month of March. Selected students are then called for an admission interview.
- Interview: The interview is usually held in April/May, and the final list of selected students is declared in the same month.
- Document Verification: After the final list of selected students is declared, they need to go through document verification and medical examination before finally getting admitted to the school.
Note: NVS also offers admission to Class 9 and Class 11 through lateral entry. The admission procedure for these classes is usually announced in the local newspapers.
आप सब का बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद हमारी वेबसाइट Sarkari Damaad पर विजिट करने के लिए आगे भी आते रहना और अपने दोस्तों के साथ जरूर शेयर करना और आगे के लिए शुभकामनाये आप जल्दी से सरकारी दामाद बने हमारी यही दुआ है।
Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan Class VII Syllabus ,Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan,Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2023 ,Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan Online Form , navodaya vidyalaya samiti syllabus class 6 , navodaya vidyalaya samiti syllabus 2022 ,navodaya vidyalaya samiti syllabus 2022 admission form 6th class