Hello Candidate Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 released by BOI ( Bank of India ) . If you Are the Candidate who has eligible then Check Details and official link given Below and Also go through BOI Official Website which link also given below .
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
Probationary Officer (PO) at Bank of India is referred to as “Bank of India PO.” Indian public sector bank Bank of India provides qualified applicants with a range of job options. An entry-level role for a management trainee in the bank is the Probationary Officer (PO). The applicants who are chosen for this role go through training for a while before being hired as Assistant Managers or in a position comparable to that. You should check the Bank of India’s official website for any current job alerts and eligibility requirements if you’re interested in applying for the PO post.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 For Credit Officer in General Banking
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University of India.
- Vacancy – 350
- Bachelor Degree with DOEACC B Level Exam Passed
- Bachelor Degree with PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
- BE / B.Tech Degree in computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Vacancy – 150
Age Criteria For BOI PO
- Minimum – 20 Year
- Maximum – 29 Year
- Age as on 01/02/2022
- Extra Age Relaxation As Per BOI Rules.
Important Links For BOI PO
Download Official Notification
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online for BOI PO
- Just Click On Apply Online Click Here Botton above you will be redirected to Official Website .
- You Can Apply Between 11/02/2023 to 25/02/2023
- Before Apply Your Form Please Read Official Notification of BOI PO recruitment 2023 Link Given Above .
- Keep all your documents with you so that you do not face any problem while filling the form.
- Before submit your form please check and verify again .
- And Last you should pay your exam fee and submit your form finally .
- Take a print out for further reference .
In the banking industry, a probationary officer (PO) is a trainee officer. Typically, public sector banks in India offer this position, which is entry-level in the banking sector. A Probationary Officer (POduty )’s is to work at bank branches, gain knowledge of the various banking processes, and eventually assume more responsibility within the bank.
A Probationary Officer’s job profile typically includes the following responsibilities:
- Learning about banking operations : The PO is expected to gain knowledge of a variety of banking operations, including customer service, loan processing, financial analysis, and risk management.
- Branch operations: The PO may be in charge of overseeing branch operations and making sure that all procedures are carried out in accordance with the bank’s policies.
- Customer service: Interacting with consumers, responding to their questions, and solving their concerns may be expected of the PO.
- Loan processing: The PO may take part in loan processing activities and may be asked to assess loan applications and decide whether to grant credit.
- Financial analysis: The PO can be asked to participate in financial analysis and to make recommendations regarding potential investment opportunities.
- Risk management: The PO may be needed to identify and manage risks related to various banking operations. This may include participating in risk management initiatives.
- Mentoring and educating new hires: The PO may be needed to guide and educate new hires at the bank.
आप सब का बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद हमारी वेबसाइट Sarkari Damaad पर विजिट करने के लिए आगे भी आते रहना और अपने दोस्तों के साथ जरूर शेयर करना और आगे के लिए शुभकामनाये आप जल्दी से सरकारी दामाद बने हमारी यही दुआ है।