Hello Candidate AFCAT 01/2023 Admit Card Out Now by Indian Airforce . If you Are the Candidate who has the aspirants of AFCAT 01/2023 then Check Your Admit Card by click on the link given Below and Also go through Airforce Official Website which link also given below . Airforce going to Conduct the AFCAT 01 / 2023 exam in February 2022 .
AFCAT 01/2023 Admit Card
The Air Force Common Admission Test is known as AFCAT. The Indian Air Force (IAF) administers this entrance exam to recruit candidates into its various branches. The test, which is given twice a year, gauges a candidate’s proficiency in subjects like English, math, general knowledge, thinking, and military aptitude. Both men and women are eligible to take the exam, which gives them the chance to become commissioned officers in the IAF in branches like Flying, Technical, and Ground Duty.
|AFCAT Ground Duty Technical||AE ( L )||87||10||97|
|AE ( M )||30||03||33|
|AFCAT Ground Duty Non Technical||Admin||43||05||48|
|Ground Duty Non Technical||Education||08||02||10|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT 01/2023 For Flying Branch
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / B.E / B.Tech Course
For Ground Duty Technical Branch
- Aeronautical Engineering Electronics : 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 60% Marks in Physics and Math and Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree Course in Engineering / Technology
- Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical : Minimum 60% Marks Each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Equivalent Degree
For Ground Duty Non Technical Branch For Administration and Logistics
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at Least Minimum 60% Marks
- Physical Eligibility
- Height Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CM
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with at Least Minimum 60% Marks
- Physical Eligibility
- Height Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
For NCC Special Entry For Flying
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility
For Meteorology Entry
- Passed 10+2 and B Sc with Physics and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or four year Graduation in Engineering/Technology discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the various streams .
Age Criteria For AFCAT 01/2023 For Flying Branch
- Minimum – 20 Year
- Maximum – 24 Year
For Ground Duty Technical / Non Technical
- Minimum – 20 Year
- Maximum – 26 Year
- Age as on 01/01/2024
- Extra Age Relaxation As Per Govt. Rules.
Important Links For AFCAT 01/2023
Download Admit Card
Download Official Notification
|Official Website||Click Here|
Job Title: AFCAT
Company: Indian Air Force
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description: The Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT), often known as a recruitment exam, to select qualified applicants for various Commissioned Officer postings in the flying and ground duty branches. The following is the AFCAT job profile:
Flying Branch: Those chosen into the Flying Branch will get IAF training to become Pilots or Navigators. They will be in charge of piloting helicopters, transport aircraft, and combat aircraft. Ground Duty (Technical) Branch : The candidates chosen for the Ground Duty (Technical) Branch will get engineering officer training and be in charge of maintaining both ground and aerial apparatus.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch : Candidates chosen for the Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch will receive training as Administrative, Logistics, and Accounts Officers and be in charge of the IAF’s administrative and managerial duties.
Candidates for the AFCAT job profile must possess strong leadership qualities, be physically and mentally fit, and have the capacity to function under pressure. The working environment is demanding and calls for a high degree of commitment and effort.
Officers of AFCAT are stationed all throughout the nation and are anticipated to be available for deployment at any time. To improve their knowledge and skills, they will also be needed to participate in lengthy training programmes and frequent refresher courses.
Overall, an AFCAT job description provides a stimulating and demanding professional opportunity to help the country and change the globe.
How To Download Admit Card
- Just Click On Download Admit Card above Link
- You also Open Official Website of Link Given Above
आप सब का बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद हमारी वेबसाइट Sarkari Damaad पर विजिट करने के लिए आगे भी आते रहना और अपने दोस्तों के साथ जरूर शेयर करना और आगे के लिए शुभकामनाये आप जल्दी से सरकारी दामाद बने हमारी यही दुआ है।